Cool & Cool Baby Water wipes– Pack of 10 are formulated with 99% water content and are perfect for effective cleanup of your baby’s skin. These wipes are made from natural ingredients and are as gentle to baby skin as pure water. Cool and Cool water wipes are alcohol and fragrance-free and can safely be used on sensitive skin. ?Suitable for Sensitive Skin: Cool and cool water wipes contain non-drying and non-irritating formulas that can safely be used on newborns’ sensitive skin.Natural Ingredients: Cool and Cool water wipes contain 99% water and the remaining 1% natural ingredients that protect baby skin from irritation. 0% Alcohol and Fragrance: Cool and Cool water wipes are free from Alcohol, fragrance, parabens, and any ingredient that may harm your baby’s delicate skin.Multi-Purpose Wipes: Cool and Cool water wipes are perfect for effectively cleaning a baby’s hands, face and bottoms both at home and outdoors.
Baby Water wipes- Pack of 10 Get at the lowest prices in Dubai and all over UAE from Beautiful Bundles.